To Our Patients:
We are looking forward to seeing you during your next visit! Our dedication to our patients is well known in our area, and our goal is to provide a comfortable environment for your satisfaction and the best medical care you need. Browse our list of Patient Forms and Advanced Directives to get started on you healthcare.
If You Are a New Patient:
- We recommend that you download, print and fill out a New Patient Registration Form prior to your visit, to avoid prolonged waiting time on your appointment day filling out paperwork in the reception area.
- After completing the form, please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment to make it easier for us to process paperwork quickly and to get you in to see the provider right away.
- If you have difficulty completing the form due to a language barrier or other issues, and need help from our staff to fill out any paperwork at our office, please arrive 45 minutes prior to your appointment to allow sufficient time for registration and filling out the paperwork. You may also bring your family members for assistance.
If You Are a Returning Patient:
- If you are an established patient or a returning patient, please let us know if you have any concerns regarding our Office Services, Appointments, Referrals, Authorizations, Medication Refills, or other Documents. We will try to provide the best possible recommendation for each individual patient to fit your unique needs. We appreciate your comments as they will help us evaluate our operations for future improvements.
If You Are a Senior Patient:
- If you are a Senior Patient and have Chronic Multiple Medical Illnesses, please bring the list of all your current medications to your first appointment, or bring all the medication bottles that you currently have to have the provider review them with you.
If You Would Like Access To The Patient Portal:
- If you would like to have access to your Electronic Medical Records, please ask our receptionist to activate your secure “Patient Portal” online by providing us your email.
Please Prepare Any Questions:
- Please have your questions organized to have our provider or staff answer all your questions with clear explanations, treatment options and instructions on your care plan.
What To Bring To Your Appointment:
- Your driver’s license
- Your current insurance card
- All completed forms