U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Recommendations:
The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) is an independent, non-governmental panel of experts in prevention and primary care that conducts rigorous, impartial assessments of the scientific evidence for the effectiveness of a broad range of clinical preventive services, including screening, counseling, and preventive medications.
Curious what the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) recommends for you?
Click here to look up your USPSTF recommendations now.
The USPSTF recommendations are general and should be discussed with your physician to determine if they are applicable to you.
- National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization: WHO
- Alzheimer's Association
- Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly: Nutrition
- Travelers' Health
- Contents: Patient Information - Up To Date
- 10-Year CVD Risk Calculator
- Medicare & you: Home Health Care (video)
- Find & Compare: Home Health Agencies (CMS)
- Common Cold and Flu
- Kidney Stones
- Nose Bleeds